What better time to start my blog then when I can't sleep?
Saturday was very hectic & hot. Working from nine in the morning until seven in the evening. After a quick shower we were off Randy's birthday party. We arrived to late to eat the awesome cupcakes I baked, but arrived just in time to bake in the sun during corn-hole!
100% from scratch. :) I even made the toppers!
red & blue cake batter with white cream filling! 100% scratch
I spend a lot of my time baking and working on craft projects. I hope to spend some of my time blogging about my project more, and my cats less. We'll see what happens ;)


I'm quite impressed by all your cupcakes. They look utterly delicious. Goodness, I can't WAIT until I'm home and we can spend time being crafty together :D.
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm super flippin' excited about you blogging!!!! I've always admired your creativity and am eager to read about all of your epic adventures. Your blog literally is wonderful :).
Thanks dear! I am excited and nervous to be blogging! I am going to blog about my Save the Dates after I finish them tonight! :)
ReplyDelete